Using Feng Shui to Organize For the Health of it!
Feng shui is a Chinese science and art that has been practiced for more than 4,000 years in Eastern cultures. Over the past 20 years Feng Shui methods have become more accepted in the West. You can enjoy the benefits ofFeng Shui in your home today and improve your health, wealth and happiness.
Feng Shui has Feng shui literally means wind and water. Wind and water is energy that circulates inthe environment clearing and nourishing our world. Feng Shui is the art ofdesigning your space to capture this positive, beneficial energy.
In Feng Shui energy is called chi. Chi is the power behind Feng Shui. Everything in our environmentis connected by chi because everything has chi. Chi can be positive or negative. Positive chi is safe and welcoming. Negative chi is energy that is stuck,stagnant, unbalanced, or slow. Negative chi can harm our physical and menta lwell-being. Below are tips to clearing a home to capture and redirect energy flow.These Feng Shui adjustments will help nourish the people who live in the home.
Here is a list of easy ways to change the energy in your home:
9. Clear the clutter around your front door. Use the front door to maximize energy entering the home.
8. Remove all the energetic blocks in the hallways and stairs. This is the the main artery for chi.
7. Wipe to remove dust build-up. Dust is an energetic magnet that slows good energy.
6. Remove items in your home that are broken or unusable. These items are dying energy.
5. Fix any leaking faucets. The energy leak is energy “going down the drain.”
4. Clean your closets and remove hidden and forgotten items.This will uncover “lurking” energy.
3. Organize bookshelves and remove old books. Book on the shelf are energetically “talking” to you.
2. Limit photos to agrouping of three. Leave room on the table for more friends!
1. Call a professional certified Feng Shui consultant to help you rejuvenate the energy in your home.