Desk Placement:Office Feng Shui
Feng Shui Services of New England - EDUCATION * CONSULTATION * BLESSING * CLEARING
My Blog

Desk Placement:Office Feng Shui

Place Your Desk For Success: Feng Shu Services of New England

Laura sent this photo asking if her desk placement was “good Feng Shui.” It was clear from the photo that her desk placement is limiting her career and harming her health. Why? For three reasons; the desk is facing the wall causing her opportunities to be limited and unhealthy because the location next to the door allows for chi to  energetically “graze” her each time the door is opened. In addition, she is in a defensive position- as she cannot see the door without turning her head.

Desk placement is important in Feng Shui. You want to place your desk in the command position. The best position for a desk is with a wall behind you for support, and a clear view of the door with a “wide” view in front of the desk.

If Laura cannot change the placement of the desk she can use Feng Shui cures to protect herself. First she can position a mirror on her desk to see who is entering the office without turning her head. She can place a photo with depth in front of her to remind her she is not limited by her view. Lastly, she can set a crystal between her and the door to change the direction of the energy coming towards her when the door is opened. All of these "cures" will help open her possibilities and opportunities and keep her protected from harmful chi.

How else could Laura be helped using Feng Shui? Take a good look at the photo and send your questions and comments.

Crystals are a great option to redirect chi. Crystals can be use almost any place in the home or office. To purchase crystals check out Feng Shui Emporium. Click Here

6 Comments to Desk Placement:Office Feng Shui:

Comments RSS
Elizabeth Scala on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 10:07 PM
This is so interesting! I wonder how my desk would be viewed. It does face a wall but to the side are stairs that lead up to my first floor... basement office! I have a window to the other side of me. Really neat post... I was trying to click on the Facebook icon to find you on Facebook, but it would not work. Just wanted to say I enjoy your information! THank you. Elizabeth
Reply to comment

Julie on Thursday, August 09, 2012 9:13 AM
Dear Elizabeth, Thannks for your comment about the posting! I do have a Facebook Page-Feng Shui Services of New England. And another "like" would be terrific. Regarding your basement office-the most important aspect of a basement office is being found and recognized. Energy, like a client, enters the front door and must "find" you in the basement. How is this happening for you? Julie
Reply to comment

Tina on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:46 PM
Good one
Reply to comment

Tery on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:46 PM
Nice post!
Reply to comment

Jim on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:47 PM
Good enough at all.
Reply to comment

Madeline on Thursday, March 27, 2014 1:24 AM
Truly good piece of writing about desk placement and it's very essential to place in a perfect place because work efficacy depends on this desk placement and that's why now I am thinking that how can I place my desk in a perfect position and hope that I will get some sort of help from here. Looking to more hear from you about perfect desk placement. Thanks
Reply to comment